Future-proofing the PR Department
Comms professionals face a changing PR landscape, with new channels of communication, new technologies and new techniques to learn.
- 76% of PRs are now working more closely with the social and digital teams.
- 90% of B2B buyers chose the winning vendor based on content that built a business case
We need to future-proof the PR department, learning new skillets and building new structures to reflect the new environment in which PRs operate.
- Why content is the silver bullet for PR.
- The practical steps PR departments can take to change their approach, behaviours and actions.
- The skills you need to thrive as PR extends its reach into the marketing mix.